We can import your listings for you! How?
First, You will need to download your listings for us.
Start by signing in to your Etsy account.
– Go to the Settings Tab
– Go to the Options Tab
– Go to the “Download Data” Tab
– Use the top option (download active listings)
– Click “download CSV”
– Email the CSV to email@example.com
We will send you back a confirmation when your listings are uploaded and ready for review!
What we will do with your Listings:
– We will add all of the provided information from your Etsy listings to your shop including photos, listing description, price, titles and tags.
– We will add your product variations to your listings!
– We will then assign your products a category.
– We will then hand your listings over to you for review!
What is NOT included:
– You will still need to add in shipping settings, your profile, your payment information, policies, message to customers and shop information.
– If you items are DOWNLOADABLE you will need to go back in and add your downloadable product to each listing AND change the listing to “Downloadable”.
– If you plan on using a weight based shipping system, you will need to input product weights on each listing after it is added.
There will be a 1-3 day turnaround on adding your listings to your account. In the meantime, you read the information on how to set up your Hand Picked Market Shop and begin adding your shop information!